Shift Managers required for KFC Pakistan
- Coordinates multiple tasks while maintaining required standards of operation in daily restaurant activities.
- Ensures the consistent planning, production, preparation, and prompt delivery of food.
- Ensures that all customers are completely satisfied. Resolves customer service issues to the customer’s satisfaction
- Provides direction to employees regarding operational and procedural issues.
- Maintains proper restaurant staffing at all times.
- Ensures that proper cash handling procedures are followed. Balances cash on hand at the end of the day.
- Performs checkouts of servers, riders and cashiers ensuring that all tickets are accounted for, the proper amount of cash and all credit card vouchers are obtained from employees, and the minimum amount of tips have been declared.
- Prepares reports at end of a shift that may include: daily labor control, daily food control, and daily sales
- Creates and executes plans for sales, profit and employee development.
- Regularly measures and evaluates service standards by using various feedback tools.
- Ensures ongoing sales skill and product knowledge development of employees in the areas of food and beverages.
- Trains new and experienced employees and continually develops them in their technical cooking skills, food preparation, food safety, and sanitation knowledge.
- Promptly informs immediate supervisor of all pressing issues and takes prompt corrective action where necessary or suggests alternative courses of action.
- Ensures a safe working and dining environment to reduce the risk of injury and accidents
- Completes accident reports promptly in the event a customer or employee is injured
- Ensures that all employees adhere to the company’s uniform standards
- Reviews ongoing performance results and identifies needs of employees. Implements coaching or mentoring partnerships as appropriate
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with all employees to promote a cooperative and harmonious working environment in order to facilitate positive employee morale, productivity, and continued improvement
- Communicates clearly and directly with employees concerning performance expectations, productivity, and accountability.
- Responsible for suggesting methods to improve area operations, processes, efficiency, and service to both internal and external customers.
- Develops employees for future advancement when possible
First Shift (Day)
21 – 28 Years
Dec 19, 2016
Dec 15, 2016