- Locations Peshawar
University of Engineering & Technology Peshawar Teaching Faculty
U .S. Pakistan Center for Advanced Studies in Energy, University of Engineering & Technology (UET) Peshawar is an initiative with the mission to support Pakistan’s economic development by strengthening relevance and responsiveness of university products, including applied and policy research and skilled graduates, to the needs of public and private sectors. The Center invites applications from Pakistani nationals for the Teaching Faculty and following position on contract basis. Prospective candidates should apply online on USPCAS-E official website(http://uspcase.uetpeshawar.edu.pk). The required qualification and experience is given below:
How to Apply
1. The last date for receipt of online application form is April 05, 2018.
2. Only short listed candidates,who meet The criteria,will be called for interview.
3. Applications received after due date shall be rejected without intimation to the candidates.
4. Suitably qualified and experienced females are encouraged to apply.
5. The University reserves the right to withdraw/cancel/postpone the advertisement in whole or part thereof.
6. No TA/DA will be admissible for the interview.
Director Administration USPCAS-E, UET Peshawar: Sector B/3, Plot D, Near Sui Gas Office, Opposite ILM School, Hayatabad, Phase 5. Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan