Team Lead – Sales
OneWood | Lahore, Pakistan
Business Development Marketing Sales
Onewood team is rapidly expanding and is looking for a seasoned Sales person in a lead role, who will be responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads to support the Sales Directors. This individual will be a highly motivated, self-starter able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, discovery and individual research. This is a true team leader position as you will be growing, developing and coaching all at the same time.
- Develop new business via telephone and mass communication such as email and social media to introduce Onewood and identify appropriate buyers within the target market.
- Review market activities by understanding customer needs and selling products and services that provide value to the customer.
- Drive customer retention through excellent customer service and in person visits.
- Develop a strong sales plan with team.
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
- Conduct a needs analysis and determine prospects pain points to determine how Onewood will speak to those needs.
- Identify key buying influencers within these prospects to determine budget and timeline.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Work with the Sales Directors and VP of Sales to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals.
- Manage data for new and prospective clients in Zurmo, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached.
- Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Market update report on new services, competitors, business opportunities, etc.
- Prepare and analyze sales pipeline reports and dashboards.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelors/Master’s Degree in Business, Communication or related area.
- Highly motivated, self-starting individual with initiative and drive to succeed through others.
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/ or exceed determined sales and activity quotas.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to build and deliver effective presentations.
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment.
- Strong leadership, problem solving, and decision-making abilities.
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint)
- A proven track record of strong client relationships.
- Minimum 5 years of proven sales experience with at least 3 years’ experience in digital marketing sales.
- Experience with Zurmo or another CRM Software.
- Maintains the highest levels of personal and professional behavior in the workplace and in the market.
- A dynamic personality with a drive to reach decision makers is essential.
- Strong eye for quality and measuring quality against customer requirements.
- Good communication skills (written, spoken and verbal).
|Functional Area||Sales & Business Development|
|Job Location||Lahore, Morning
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Degree Title||BBA / B.Com / Any|
|Career Level||Experienced Professional|
|Apply By Date||Apr 09, 2018|