• Teradata technical support delivered through remotely and onsite including hardware and software fault resolution, and software installation.
• Teradata Support and Engineering is based on a proactive service philosophy and requires constant focus on the customer’s needs and an excellent service delivery. This is a very demanding and yet rewarding position.
• The successful candidate will be required to take part in 7x on call covering Teradata customers. This will involve on site presence to address customer faults and apply preventive maintenance. System installations, preventative maintenance and Hardware/Software upgrades will also be included.
• Account Management of both Business Critical and Enhanced level Teradata customers, being the prime point of contact with the accounts and the ‘owner’ of all activities within these accounts. This will involve preparing for monthly/quarterly customer meetings. Discuss with customers current and future software releases and the current known problems. End to end ownership of problems and regularly updating customers.
Education and Experience:
Minimum graduate in CS/Electrical/Computer Engineering/Computer Systems or any other related subject.
• Ideally experience of working on Enterprise /complex systems environment.
• Hands on experience on disk arrays like LSI, Netapps or EMC.
Working experience on BAR softwares like NetBackup and Netvault.
• SQL Skills or knowledge of Database products.
• Good working knowledge of SUSE Linux.
Experience on Hadoop and Hortonworks will be given preferred.
• Very good written and communication skills are required in English.
• Experience with Customer Management and the confidence to present in front of high-level customer management including dealing with high-pressure situations.
• Must be self-motivated and have the confidence to take the ‘ownership’ of key Teradata customers.
Having working experience of 8~9 years in a similar environment.
Job : Customer Support
Schedule : Full-time
Primary Location : Europe, Middle East and Africa-Pakistan-Islamabad
Organization : Support Center
- Job Location: Pakistan
- Company Industry: Information Technology
- Company Type: Unspecified
- Job Role: Engineering
- Employment Type: Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Job Ref.: JB50315296