• Ensuring that NStyle lounges achieve or exceed the goals relating to revenue and cost of operations while providing the highest level of customer service
• Demonstrating and reinforcing excellent customer service to promote a positive customer orientation in the store and ensure efficient, quality service.
• Promptly and effectively resolving customer complaints using the recommended process and focusing on customer satisfaction; maintains all records regarding complaints and redos.
• Manage client feedback , client queries, and ensure effective booking
• Ensure store cleanliness, wait times, service and convenience and working operation of all equipment.
• Promoting and maintaining high standards of technical quality in the store.
• Guaranteeing the esthetic beauty and tranquility of the Store facilities to promote a relaxing and appealing environment
• To provide leadership, direction and supervision of staff in the daily operations of the store including, but not limited to, all services, quality, retail, salon, customer service.
• Enforcing policies and procedures; keeping updates of Labour, municipality guidelines, hygiene regulations and maintains complete personnel files for each employee.
• Ensure the store operating procedures & policies manuals are implemented & updated as required
• Reference and abide by the Standard Operating Procedures, Policies & Forms Manuals.
• Maintains excellent communications within the store; builds positive, fun working relationships with staff and promotes teamwork.
• Follows and reinforces proper appearance and apparel standards.
• Facilitates store meetings; presents ideas and information.
• Oversee all inventory and ordering of retail products and services. Prepare, implement and update business and marketing plans
• Manages expenses against budget and maintains continual awareness of expense/loss control to ensure effective management of expenses
• Recommends/suggests product purchases to customers to maximize product sales and to ensure they are using the right product for their hair type/style.
• Ensure that the store uses effective sales techniques and meets the target every month.
• Devise strategies to enhance the sales of the store by prompting the team.
• Training, motivating, directing, and evaluating the NStyle staff at the store
• Evaluating the technicians on POS system, ensuring the bookings are scheduled properly, services are completed and no bad entries and void transactions are entered.
• Ensure the monthly rooster is followed at all times and lieu days are availed as per the schedule, 100% attendance of the staff and the store is not compromised.
• Willing to work shift hours including nights and weekends.• To ensure the store remains operational, hygienic, clean and tidy and furnished with adequate linen, professional and retail stock and supplies at all times.
Education Qualifications – Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Cosmetology
Experience – 3-4 years of experience on managerial role in spa, saloon and retail industries
Gender – Female
Nationality – Any
– Operations management
– Human resource management
– Customer service
– Business writing
– Equipment operations
– Sales and goal oriented
– System savvy
– Excellent Leadership skills
– Articulate verbal and written communication
– Interpersonal skills & Professionalism
– Self-motivated, Enthusiastic
– Empathetic – Sales oriented
- Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry: Other
- Company Type: Unspecified
- Job Role: Management
- Employment Type: Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified
- Number of Vacancies: Unspecified
- Job Ref.: JB3757196
- Career Level: Management
- Years of Experience: Min: 3 Max: 4
- Gender: Female
- Degree: Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma