The office of the Donor Funded Project invites applications from qualified candidates of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa / FATA
for appointment on contract basis: for the following post.
Name of position
No of Posts = 01
Up to 60 years
criteriA / Required Qualification and Experience
• MBBS with Postgraduatinn in Public Health.
• Minimum 10-year experience in public health program’s planning; implementation. supervision. monitoring and evaluation
• The candidate Must have experience in Financial Management.
• Experience of developing and implementing training plans, condUcting coordinating. and facilitating meetings and other
field activities are highly desired.
• .COmputer skills particularly working on MS Office is mandatory.
• .Good communication skills, both written and verbal along with proficiency in relevant regional/local languages are
• Experience in TB program; and coordination with donors will be preferred.
• The job requires extensive traveling.
• Candidates are invited to visit www.brightspyre.com/jobs for further details and to submit online application within
15 days after this advertisement.
• Original documents are required to be produced at the time of interview. Shortlisted candidates. will be called for
Written test and interview for which no TA/D.A.Will be admissible.
• Government servants must be -required to produce NOC, if selected. The position is on a contract basis and the department
has the authority to terminate the position anytime.
• Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
• The position is Peshawar-based but needs extensive travel throughout the province.