The government of Pakistan initiated a project namely “Establishment of Supreme Court registry branch at Quetta”.
In this regard, the Planning & Development Department intends to appoint a Project Director [B-19] who meet the given
Qualification: Master or 4 Years B.S in development studies/Administration Economics or Bachelors in Engineering or relevant
Experience: At least 12 Years relevant work experience.
Duty Location: Quetta with a Frequent visit to the project site.
Submission of application.
1. Interested candidates may send their CVs along with covering letters with in 16 days of publication of this advertizement
to the Chief of Section [PP&H], Room no 34 Second floor Block no 13 P&D departments Civil Secretariat Balochistan & Zargoon
2. The Government Employees [not less than BPS-19] of autonomous bodies have to apply through Paper channel.
3. Only short listed candidates will be called for interviews.
4. Pay package for direct recruitment will be PSS-9 [BPS-19] as per government policy.
5. No T.D/D/A will be admissible for the interviews.
PRQ NO 253/16-8-2017
Chief of section (PP&H) Planning & Development Department.