Digital Marketing Executive
As part of the Marketing team, the Marketing Executive will support the provision of various high quality marketing, PR and social media initiatives, with an emphasis on the digital channels for the business.
They will independently and collaboratively manage multiple projects to any set objective; and where appropriate provide their unique creative perspective to add value and ensure Bateel’s brand is well presented and optimised.
- Branding and proofreading all marketing collaterals.
- Conduct market research and analysis, including competitor marketing and sales materials, both online and offline.
- Participate in a mixture of internal and client meetings.
Digital, incl. Social Media
- Manage day-to-day activity and execution of digital marketing campaigns with the primary focus of driving online awareness and sales.
- Oversee agency deployment of digital marketing campaigns in line with objectives, budgets, targeting, retargeting initiatives, digital creative assets and digital forecasted targets/KPIs.
- Assist in the content creation process for Bateel’s digital channels in a timely manner.
- Propose and execute monthly ‘Instagram stories’ plan in line with approved social content calendar.
- Assist in the creation of email campaigns, online promotions, content creation and posting.
- Responsible for briefing creative team for digital & website assets for digital marketing campaigns.
- Measure, track, analyse, evaluate and report performance of digital marketing campaigns based on KPI targets and baselines ensuring campaign optimization.
- Support in providing performance analysis and optimization recommendations by reporting on key success metrics by channel such as traffic, sales or leads to ensure success of upcoming campaigns and initiatives.
- Manage day-to-day activity and execution of SEO tactics implemented on the website and content creation in close alignment with agency & internal developers to drive growth of organic search.
- Analyse, evaluate and report performance of SEO efforts looking at impact of organic traffic on online sales and keyword rankings.
- Maintain knowledge of digital landscape, SEO best practices & digital advertising channels in order to elevate digital best practices internally across all digital channels.
- Monitor and maintain Bateel brand standards and tonality on all social media platforms in collaboration with the Agency.
- Monitor all digital channels, evaluating growth and channel efficiencies with the completion of a monthly dashboard for review by Senior Management.
- Participate in briefing sessions and provide meeting minutes in order to ensure the timely action of items discussed.
- Manage Bateel’s online assets library for all brands, ensuring all images are up-to-date and ready to be shared with all parties.
- Safeguard Bateel brand standards online and offline in all markets (including our Franchise network) with the completion of a monthly tracker report monitoring all partner activity.
- Manage the approved supplier list, contacts and pricing.
- Other projects as assigned by management.
Lives and Advocates the Bateel Values:
People Excellence (internal/external customer engagement and relationship management):
- To create an environment which is a great place to work for you and your colleagues through your dedication, enthusiasm, sharing of knowledge, honesty and desire to support others.
- To display excellent standards in all you do and inspire others to do the same, and that you operate within legislative/regulatory and company policies and procedures.
- To display confidence, self-belief and openness to new ideas, adapting and embracing challenges and opportunities with a determination to excel.
- Continuously develop own skills by attending all required training courses and maintaining an up to date knowledge of products, services, systems and work processes.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Digital Marketing, preferably in Luxury Retail or F&B sector
- Proficiency in both verbal and written English and Arabic
- Understanding of digital marketing channels (Display, Social, SEM, Video, Mobile, etc.) & MENA’s digital scene.
- Understanding of performance marketing, conversion and online customer acquisition
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and Adwords tools with a proven ability in evaluating & analyzing SEO, Display & Search performance
- Experience in ecommerce
- Understanding of technical specifications requirements for creative assets in order to provide guidance where needed.
Qualification and Licenses requirement:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Communications or Business and Administration is desirable; Postgraduate degree is a plus.
- Excellent computer literacy skills
Marketing/Communications or Business Administration
- Job Location:
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry:
- Retail/Wholesale; Hospitality/Tourism/Travel; Food Production
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Marketing and PR
- Employment Type:
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 2
- Residence Location:
- United Arab Emirates
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma