Civil Environmental Engineer
Parsons International Limited
Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
• Extensive experience in providing oversight and technical support on environmental monitoring of complex marine Dredging and reclamation projects.
• Review Analyze and recommend on contractor’s waste management and environmental management plan.
• Monitor construction activities to ensure contractor’s compliance with environmental regulations.
• Prepare, review, and update environmental investigation reports
• Design projects leading to environmental protection, such as water reclamation facilities, air pollution control systems.
• Obtain, update, and maintain plans, permits, and standard operating procedures
• Analyze scientific data and do quality-control checks• Monitor the progress of environmental improvement programs
• Graduate Engineer in ecology, sentimental engineering or related with 20 years’ experience in sea ports/ Marine construction projects.
• Fluent in written and spoken English.
• Work location is Ras Alkhair • Good command on MS Office
- Job Location: Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Consulting Services
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Safety
- Employment Type: Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified
- Number of Vacancies: Unspecified
- Job Ref.: JB3757019
- Career Level: Management
- Years of Experience: Min: 15
- Age: Max: 58