Business Compliance Officer – Saudi Nationals only
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
– Using specialized knowledge and skills in the compliance field obtained through education, experience, training and certification to ensure and provide advice on compliance with external frameworks and regulations e.g. the company compliance framework or IFRS/Taxation Laws. Providing legal support and counsel on all matters impacting the cluster including but not limited to: Labor Law, Compliance and Anti-Trust, Fraud Prevention and Detection, Etc.
– Assisting in administering and analyzing complex compliance reviews on behalf of Regional/Centre teams, mitigating risk and providing compliance support.
– Annually assessing the Cluster risk gross and net.
– Evaluating each Function/BUs’ controls quality and maturity.
– Performing varied work that is difficult in character requiring evaluation, research, ingenuity and analysis to make complex decisions.
– Resolving or recommending solutions to complex problems.
– Assisting/driving projects of of significant scope and complexity.
– Having extensive contact with internal customers is required to identify, research, and resolve complex problems.
We are looking for a professional lawyer with the following qualifications and traits:
– Possess a legal working and educational background as a qualified practicing Lawyer or similar.
– Prior proven experience (at least 3 years) in a similar function or in a legal firm focusing on corporate and labor law.
– Demonstrated ability to influence without authority.
– Experience of working closely with offshore teams in service centres will be preferred although not essential.
- Job Location:
- Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Type:
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level: