ASSISTANT PLANNER (ADVENTURE HQ)
Sharaf HQ Investment
- Establish location wise, Department-Section-Brand wise, sales projections based on recent trend, last year numbers, seasonality, current stocks, forward stocks, upcoming promotions, supplier/brand status in consultation with the team.
- Providing inputs / data for returnable items of consignment supplier based on the aging & stock cover.
- Providing input /data for purchased aging & high stock cover items based on the age group & stock cover & to liquidate aging / slow moving stocks in a timely and profitable manner.
- Develop pre-season/in-season plans and recommend purchase/investment/OTB plan in consultation with CMs/Buyers. Preparing & sharing Stock Cover Report, highlighting high cover @ dept., section….brands & SKUs level with Category & Operations teams.
- Preparing & sharing Aging Analysis Report, highlighting high aging Stock with stock cover & intake v/s actual margin % with Category & Operations teams.
- Preparing & sharing sales, stock, gross margin mix, by store / group comparative view with Category & Operations teams.
- Preparing & sharing Item performance report, YTD sales trend, camprarion report Top Selling Items Report By Value & Qty based on YTD sales.
- Week on week brand wise sales trend & graphical presentation report.
- Preparing, analyzing & shareing week on week Sales (12 Weeks), Stocks (12 Weeks), Avg. Sales, Stock Cover, Stock Turn report for business analysis & weekly replenishment.
- Tracking projection v/s actual results, highlighting top degrowing brands / stores over projection & over 2015, 2016 & 2017 sales.
- Preparing & sharing Intake V/s Actual Margin Analysis Report, highlighting intake v/s actual margin % difference by brand /supplier with Category team.
- Databank management of various -Yearly-Monthly-Weekly Sales, Aging, Stock Cover, Sales Mix Monthly Reports, Projection V/s Actual Weekly Analysis, Top Selling Item Analysis reports.
- Brand performance analysis, stocks, sales recent & YTD, balance stocks, forward cover etc.
- Provide various analysis report on business performance as per team / Sr. Management’s requirements.
- Preparing MIS & presentation for monthly meeting as per the business requirements.
- 2years minimum working experience with MS excel is A MUST
- Preferable candidate should have: Retail statistics analysis skills. I.e. Margin, Stock Cover, Aging Calculation, Stock Turn Calculations
- Analytical & Number Crunching Skills
- Must Required: MS Excel Skills I.e. Vlookup, Pivot Table, If formulas
- Hard & Smart Working Skills
- Good Communication Skills
- Adaptability Skills
- Proactive Approach
ACCOUNTING AND FINANCE
- Job Location:
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Support Services
- Employment Type:
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range:
- $500 – $1,000
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 2
- Residence Location:
- United Arab Emirates
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma