Pakistan Affairs Paper 2002 FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
PAKISTAN AFFAIRS 2002
FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION FOR RECRUITMENT TO POSTS IN B.P.S. – 17 UNDER THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, 2002.
Note: Attempt any FIVE questions. All questions carry EQUAL marks.
- Briefly describe the evolution of Muslim society in the sub-continent.
- There is an “unbridgeable gulf between Hinduism and Islam and their followers existed together in the same land for hundreds of years like tow streams which continue to un parallel to each other indefinitely, without ever becoming one body of water”. Elucidate.
- State the reasons Sir Syed advanced to the Indian Muslims to eschew politics. To what extent he was successful?
- The Ulemas of Nadwah attempted to make a synthesis of Modernism of Aligarh and Conversation of Deoband in their syllabus. Discuss.
- The Quaid-e-Azam was against the performance of “a surgical operation” on the provinces because such a step would be a dangerous proposition and would “let loose terrible forces”. In the light of the statement, discuss the division of the Punjab and Bengal.
- Why ONE-UNIT was created and subsequently abolished? Explain.
- The Indian Policy on Kashmir is caught on the horns of a dilemma and that dilemma is that if it accepts the verdict of the people, it has to vacate the territory of state of Junagarh, Manavadhar, Mangrol, Hyderabad etc. Explain.
- What are the problems of industrialization in Pakistan? How they can be solved?
Leave a reply